Search This Blog

Sunday 29 June 2014

June Favourites

♡ GOODBYE JUNE AND HELLO JULY! ♡
I do apologise that this blog is going to be fairly short due to me being very very low on money, so here are my favourite things that I have been loving in the month of June!
Enjoy! (: xo
MAKEUP & BEAUTY!
CONCEALER: So I went shopping for some more concealer as the Collection Lasting Perfection one if my absolute favourite and like I said in my previous favourites blog, is it ALWAYS sold out, so I opted for a different one! I ended up getting (after about 10 minutes of choosing) the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream in the shade 31 Ivory. At first I was wary about t getting this because most Bourjois products suck on my skin because they are so rich in quality and gloomy etc, but this concealer is super good, even though it is Ivory, it adds some colour to me without making me look like an oompa loompa with an orange face, plus it smells really good too, which is a weird thing to say.. It is super easy to apply so for most days, I have been using it for a foundation too! It also hydrates your skin so it is great for summer!
BLUSH: I mentioned this in my last blog but I thought I’d add it in this one too because I have been using it EVERYDAY! It is the Soap & Glory Love At First Blush – Blush? Haha! With it being super hot (which is weird because Britian is just a rainy country, never mind Wales!!) so instead of caking on a bunch of makeup, I’ve literally just been using the concealer I have just mentioned, some powder (cause who wants a sticky face?) some bronzer and blush for the cheeks to make it look like I’ve made effort when I absolutely haven’t! (IM BLABBERING ON NOW OOPS!!)
MASCARA: I have also been using this mascara every day and it is the They’re Real by Benefit! I had a sample of this mascara maybe about a year ago and I loved it then, but when I bought my bigger and better tube I had moved on to a different mascara and now that that one has gone, I am now completely OBSESSED with this mascara! Who needs false lashes when you have this?!
NAIL POLISH: I haven’t been wearing much nail polish lately and I decided to make an effort with the weather being so so so nice so I opted for Tanya Burr’s nail varnish in Little Duck and I love it, it dries almost instantly and the Tiffany Blue colour is one of my favourites so if you love nail polishes, go get some from Tanya’s brand!
TEETH: This is super weird talking about tooth care but I have seriously fallen head over heels with this toothpaste!! It is the Pearl Drops Toothpolish in Icemint Gel Flavour and it whitens your teeth almost instantly, its super cheap and it is just a godsend.
HAIR PRODUCTS!
HAIR DYE: I got bored a couple weeks ago and decided to ditch the blonde/pinky tips on my hair and go for a blue/green colour, so I popped to boots and got a couple of colours from the Bleach London stand. The colours that I got were Blullini (a baby blue colour) and Sea Punk (a light green apple colour) I mixed the two colours together and so far they’ve stayed the same colour and it is super pretty!
HAIR ‘SPRAYS’: I’ve been at home pretty much everyday this week doing nothing but chilling in the sun and just chilling in general (perks of no job woo! -_- ) I have been using the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry! I do wash my hair a lot but with it being sunny, my hair is the worst frizzer ever and this dry shampoo calms it down a lot! Love it soooo much!
PERFUME!
I got a little perfume which I think I’m in love with from The Body Shop and it is just the strawberry one that comes in a 30ml bottle and its super fruity and fresh!
RANDOMS!
YANKEE CANDLE OF THE MONTH: Vanilla Cupcake.
SONG OF THE MONTH: 5 Seconds of Summer – Don’t Stop.
MOVIE OF THE MONTH: THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I cried most probably about five times and the tears came like a fricking waterfall!!! Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.
BOOK OF THE MONTH:  The Fault in our Stars by John Green, highly recommended (I am in love with Augustus Waters)!
CLOTHING ITEM OF THE MONTH: Patterned Leggings from Miss Selfridge
OBSESSION OF THE MONTH: Chicken! Whether is nuggets or a healthy chicken breast! mmmmm!!! Oh and kittens!!!
TV SERIES: I have been super into F.R.I.E.N.D.S. again and I just love it.
DRINK: haha this is so simple but Lemonade!
HATE OF THE MONTH: BOREDOM!
I think that is it! Like I said I am super sorry this is short but I can tell you in full confidence that next months favourites will be super fun!!
Until then you gloopy gumdrop buttons!
Soph xo

No comments:

Post a Comment