Search This Blog

Sunday 29 June 2014

50 Facts About Me!

Hello! Well, this is my little blog for my little thoughts! I basically wanted to share who I am with the world! I have all the time in the world at the moment with it being summer so I want to plan on writing at least two blogs a week, I’m unsure about the days but it is my new aim!
If you fancy giving me a blog suggestion, gimme a mention on twitter and I will most probably make a blog somewhat about it. Maybe a ‘May Favourites’ blog next?
So these are 50 facts about myself which I fricking flew through considering I only got a C in English & whenever someone asks me to tell them something about myself, my mind goes blank..
Enjoy Bubblebutts!! xo
1. My name is Sophie Anne Griffiths.
2. My hair a medium brown with a faded pink ombre (for the time being).
3. I’m 19 years old.
4. It is literally my lifetime ambition to be a singer since I was as young as three.
5. I’m really shy unless I am extremely hyper.
6. I am OBSESSED with Harry Potter.
7. I am OBSESSED with Demi Lovato.
8. I am OBSESSED with Yankee Candles. mmmm
9. I get frustrated so easily, whether its over making a decision or planning or just being plain annoyed, the outcome is just me being a huge pissed off bitch.
10. I have dyed my hair well over 30 times..
11. My favourite colours at the moment are pastel pink and tiffany blue.
12. I have no tattoos! But I want so many!!
13. When I was younger, I used to write songs on an old laptop and the laptop basically broke.
14. I auditioned for Britain’s Got Talent in 2008 with an old friend and got as far as the first round before the second round before the ‘first round’ on tv. we didn’t get through cause I (selfishly) didn’t want to be in a duet..
15. I have a 5 year diary and so far I have managed to write in it almost every day since March!
16. I nearly plucked all my eyebrows out when I was in year 10/11.
17. I went to two schools due to bullying and missed a whole month of school in the moving process and now I’m just fucking thick because my motivation just went so low and I haven’t seen the point since.
18. In my first high school I loved English and Science.
19. My Idol and Inspiration has been Demi Lovato since 2009.
20. My favourite sweet flavour is cherry although I never have actually tried a cherry?!
21. I used to be addicted to diet coke for years until christmas, now I only drink it from fast food places because its more watered down and fizzy..
22. I’m now addicted to cherryade.
23. Since I was about 3 years old, I just wanted to be Ariel from The Little Mermaid.. I still kinda do..
24. I am OBSESSED with musicals, cheesy or not.
25. I have a weird crush on Rupert Grint and Jamie Campbell Bower.
26. I used to fancy Zayn Malik. ALOT.
27. My childhood crush was Justin Timberlake, cause why not?
28. When I was younger I genuinely thought Madonna was British and somewhat related to the Queen? (sorry Queenie)
29. My favourite songs by Demi are ‘Catch Me’ & ‘Shut Up and Love Me’.
30. I have a huge girl crush on Ariana Grande.
31. I have never broken a bone.
32. My right foot doesn’t walk straight, it always turns more to the right for some reason.
33. On Pottermore, I am sorted into Slytherin!
34. I LOVE KINDER EGGS!!!!
35. I have wanted to start my own YouTube channel since 2009.
36. I used to be anaemic.
37. My Yorkshire Terrier, Jessie, sleeps in my room every night in her own little bed at the bottom of my (single) bed.
38. I am terrified of spiders, clowns with creepy makeup, the colour orange (more of a huge HATE), the creepy man from Sinister, any creepy crawlies, butterflies, flies, ants, bats, anything from Insidious, plushy toys with the shiny eyes (I always think there is a camera in them), adverts, being in love… But I am not scared of death.
39. I feel down, a lot but I don’t think I’ve ever actually been depressed.
40. I’ve never been in love and I’m fucking scared to be.
41. I get ill a lot, when I do it’s usually the odd cold or head cold, but a cold has led me to near death.
42. I prefer lipstick to lipgloss.
43. I am a fully qualified makeup artist, beautician & nail technician even though I hate painting nails, cleaning feet and touching other peoples faces. just no.
44. I went to the Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour for my 18th birthday and I am desperate to go back!!!
45. I prefer Twitter to Facebook.
46. I need Breaking Bad to come back, like, now, but it won’t come back. cry cry cry.
47. I LOVE PIKACHU.
48. Since leaving school, I talk to about 6 or 7 people and two of them are friends I’ve met over twitter.
49. My room is full of vintage white furniture.
50. I don’t think 50 facts is enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment