Search This Blog

Sunday 29 June 2014

25 More Facts & This or That?!

Just 50 facts wasn’t enough so here are 25 more with a ‘this or that’ section!
1. I am single and have been for about four years!!
2. I have green eyes!
3. The only meat I eat is chicken, but on special occasions such as a chippy day, I will eat pork. (and yes I LOVE bacon)
4. I have seen Justin Bieber in concert, don’t judge me, I was about 15 and absolutely clueless.
5. I have a YouTube channel with about 5 videos on of me and friends, but you must be mega special to know the username for that account!!
6. I go through approximately 3-4 candles a month.
7. I always get mouth ulcers when I’m stressed, and when I do get them, they come in packs.
8. I used to have a slight allergy to pineapples, I’m not sure I am now though..
9. I despise the taste of anything citrusy, such as orange juice, anything lemon, peachy, pineapple-y, grapefruity etc, the only citrus I do like are limes, only in drinks.
10. I have an obsession with stealing pretty forks from restaurants, I tried not to take one from the Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour, instead I just sat on one of the long benches in the great hall.
11. I am proud to say that I can spell some long and stupid words, but I had to use autocorrect to spell ‘restaurants’ just then.
12. My hair colour is currently brown with ombre’d blue and green tips!!
13. I would do anything in the world to go to Disney World in Florida.
14. I have four Harry Potter posters in my room and the tickets to the studio tour, next to a wall of my childhood photos.
15. I colour my dogs hair pink every now and again.
16. I am still yet to read ‘The Fault in our Stars’.
17. My favourite Disney princess is Ariel! Followed very closely by Elsa because we are very similar, only I don’t have ice powers…
18. My favourite supernoodle flavour is, obviously, chicken!
19. I used to love watching The Powerpuff Girls when I was little!
20. I used to have a Sega Megadrive when I was bout 4/5 years old and I want one again so badly!!
21. My favourite nail polish brands are Essie and Rimmel London’s 60 Second range.
22. The wallpaper on my iPad and laptop is of pepperoni pizza.
23. I am obsessed with Millie’s Cookies.
24. I have seen The Phantom of the Opera live in London and it was mindblowingly amazing! I highly recommend it if you happen to be going to covent garden anytime soon!
25. I never wear pyjama pants to sleep in!!
THIS OR THAT?
RANDOM!
day or night
sunset or sunrise
dancing or singing
rain or sun
inside or outside
books or movies
left or right
summer or winter
spring or autumn
cats or dogs
mcdonalds or kfc
hot or cold
christmas or birthday
pink or blue
pc or mac
fruit or vegetables
tv or films
beaches or forests
water or juice
playstation or xbox
tall or short
music or audiobooks
physical books or ebooks
simpsons or family guy
gold or silver
liquid soap or bar of soap
thick pizza or thin pizza
hero or villain
pepsi or coke
white or black (not skin colour)
on or off
half full or half empty
to lead or to follow
up or down
ebay or amazon
fire or ice
yes or no
chocolate or vanilla
tv or internet

FASHION & HAIR!
jeans or sweat pants
dresses or skirts 
stripes or plaid
flip flops or sandals 
scarves or hats
necklaces or bracelets
heels or flats
- – - -
curly or straight
bun or ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips
hairspray or gel
long or short
light or dark
up or down

MAKEUP!

blush or bronzer
lip gloss or lipstick
eye liner or mascara
foundation or concealer
neutral or color eye shadow
pressed or loose eye shadows
brushes or sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment