Search This Blog

Thursday 11 September 2014

Harry Potter Tag!



Ello there!!


Been a while hasn't it my lovelies! 
No monthly favourites this month due to the fact I haven't really got anything good and genuine to share with you and a boring blog isn't great is it..

So if you know me, you'll know that I absolutely LOVE everything Harry Potter whether its facts to spells, characters to houses etc etc ettttcccccc….. So, I found a Harry Potter Tag online and decided to share it with you to make up for the absence of August Favourites!

Enjoy!! :)


What is your favourite book in the series?
I haven't read all of them! Just one and it's the first book, so the first book...

What is your favourite movie? 

The Half Blood Prince! You learn a lot about the whole plot of the films and it is more darker than the last 5 films.

What is your least favourite book in the series? 

I don't like The Prisoner of Askaban that much so I'd say that even though I haven't read it..

What parts in the books/movies made you cry? 

DOBBYS DEATH! :(
In the second film when Hagrid is late to the great hall ceremony and everyone hugs him and he's all :'( and then I'm all :'(

Who is your favourite character?
My RonRon!!

What would your Patronus be?
I took a little quiz on this and apparently my patronus is a fox, which is actually quite accurate since you hardly ever see a fox until night, and I'm usually seen at night too haha!

What would your Boggart be?
A SPIDER OR A CLOWN NO NO NO NO THANK YOU.

What would you see in the Mirror of Erised?
I'd like to see myself with a little family, with a good job and to just be happy in myself.

If you could have the Ressurection Stone, the Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand, which one would you choose? 
Invisibility Cloak by a mile! You could sneak onto planes and go abroad for free, go wherever, sneak around, there's not much else you can do with an invisibility cloak really is there..

Elder Wand: Who survived that you wanted to kill?
Dolores Umbridge. 

Ressurection Stone: Which death do you want to undo?
Oh my god there is loads!! Dobby, Dumbledore, Fred, Lupin and Nymphadora, Snape...

Cloak of Invisibility: Which character would you want to erase from the books?
LAVENDER BROWN.


What house would you be in?

According to Pottermore, I am in Slytherin! 

If you could meet one member of the movie cast, who would it be?
I'd love to meet Emma Watson, purely because her character grew with me and she proved that being smart can save the day.

If you were on the Quidditch team, which position would you pick?
I'd rather just be in the crowd, if that..


What is you favourite spell?

Alohomora and Accio, two most laziest spells ever. Although Avis could be pretty where you conjure little birds.

What character would you like to date/marry? 
My RonRon OBVIOUSLY.

What would your job be in the magical world? 
I'd like to teach Charms in Hogwarts.


What character resembles you the most (both by looks and personality)? 

I don't think I look like any of them, but I'd say I'm quite 'not-all-there' like Luna Lovegood.

Which character did you want to play in the movies? 
Hermione! I used to crimp my hair with my stupid little hair stylers and I always had the fringe! 

Were you happy with the ending of the series?
Yes and no, yes because you see everyone 19 years later with their families, seeing their children go to Hogwarts for the first time, the trio back together and also Harry and Draco are still civil. No because of the way Voldemort dies, they should've stayed true to the book.

How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
It means a lot, not because of the films and books, but because Jo Rowling put her life and experiences into the series, finding out Latin words for spells etc. They're always great to turn to when you're down. 
Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.

Thank you for reading this and have a wonderful day! :)
Soph xo

No comments:

Post a Comment