Search This Blog

Thursday 27 November 2014

November Favourites!


 GOODBYE NOVEMBER AND HELLO DECEMBER! 


IT'S FINALLY THE MONTH OF CHRISTMAS!
This gives me permission to be jolly and Christmassy now right? 

It has been months since my last post and I do apologise!! There hasn't been many favourites to put down every month to fill up a blog post and I thought I may aswell throw them all into this one!! :)

MAKEUP & BEAUTY!!

CONCEALER: I have been loving these two concealers as a sub for the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer since that has been sold out literally everywhere in my colour! First off is the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in the shade 'Ivory' as always, the Anti-Fatigue Effect & Radiant Glow description literally doesn't give it enough justice! Got ugly eye bags in the morning? USE THIS!! It is a godsend, believe me! The second is the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the shade '10' (practically Ivory), this concealer, next to the Collection one, has the best coverage ever, it is perfect to go under your eyes and on any blemishes or redness, it blends amazingly and ugh, just get it!! P.S. I now have the Collection concealer in my possession! :D


FOUNDATION: Okay, it's not actually a foundation yet it sets just like one, again it is the All In One BB Cream from The Body Shop in the shade '00' (again, the palest one), it is a tinted cream which blends to your skin colour which is great if you're having a lazy makeup day and when you just wanna lounge around and still feel confident about your facial skin…. We all wanna look good for ourselves sometimes don't we?

EYESHADOW: This month, my absolute favourite eyeshadow product has been the Naked 3 Palette!!  I have had this for months and have never used it due to the fact it has all pink/warmer toned shades but since it is winter now and more colder (obviously), it goes perfectly with bronzed cheeks and thin eyeliner with nice long lashes, it makes the cutest winter look ever. I use 'Strange' all over the lid up to the brow bone, 'Nooner' in the creases, a little bit of 'Factory' in the outer crease to add more dimension and if I'm feeling a little more festive, I'll just add a tiny bit of 'Trick' very lightly on top of the lid.

MASCARA: I have had the biggest dilemma with my favourite mascara in the whole world. The wand on my Kate Rimmel Mascara has broken off :'( So in its place, I have had to use the Danni Minogue Extension Mascara, and so far, I am loving it paired with the Lash Fibres in the same collection.

NAIL POLISH: Oh my god!!!! I have been in love with the Barry M nail polishes for a long time now and recently I came across the Aquarium Collection and oooommmgggggg!!!!!! I got one in the colour 'Arabian' and it literally makes you feel like the Little Mermaid with its green and blue shimmers and gold undertones that show amazingly in sunlight. 

HAIR PRODUCTS!

I have been loving a new product (for me, may not be for you),  which is the Schwarzkopf Got2B Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder. I have been looking for something to make my hair more poofy without backcombing it, making my hair practically fall out since I'm trying to grow it out which I do not need right now, and since my hair is super flat, this stuff is bloody amazing! It feels super weird in your hands but apart from that, my hair has been super big and it doesn't seem my hair greasy or dewy which is just, great haha you get what I mean.

RANDOMS!

YANKEE CANDLE OF THE MONTH!: Christmas Treats!


SONG(s) OF THE MONTH!: 
Ariana Grande ft The Weeknd - Love Me Harder, 
Taylor Swift - Blank Space,
Ariana Grande - Santa Tell Me.



MOVIE OF THE MONTH: Horns was probably the best film I have seen this month, it has a confusing-ish story to it and its also one of those that you need to guess who the killer is, we all love a good thriller don't we?

MUSICAL OF THE MONTH: Les Misérables!!! 


TV SERIES: American Horror Story has found its way back in here with Freakshow! Its super interesting and not so scary to those that refuse to watch it because of the 'scary' clown, watch it!! 

SPOILER ALERT, he dies, so you're safe okay?

Also another series I have kinda fallen in love with is The Walking Dead!!!?!!! I know I am late on the craze but so far I understand it due to the fact I haven't watched any other series', but I am in love with Rick and his beard.


CLOTHING ITEM OF THE MONTH: If you know me, you'll know that my clothing item of the month is my Hogwarts hoodie from Amazon! SOOO COZY!!

STYLE ICON OF THE MONTH: Obviously Ariana, with the hair and that.. yeah..

TECHNOGOLY: I am in love with my iPhone 6!!!! It is gold and just perfect hehehehee...

OBSESSION OF THE MONTH: Ariana Grande's album, 'My Everything'. I have listened to it everyday since it came out, her voice is amazing.



HATE OF THE MONTH: Breakouts on my face arghhhhhhh :'(

Okay so thats about it!! I hope you enjoyed this blog post since its been like, three, four, five hundred months since my last one… I promise to write more and I will see you again, possibly in the New Year with a new favourites!!

Until then you christmassy elfy shimmer bottoms!

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!

Soph xo






No comments:

Post a Comment