Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 June 2015

25 Facts Update!

Hello my loves,

   Okay, it's been almost a year since I posted my first blog post on here and I thought, why the hell not celebrate with an update! My first ever post was 25 facts about me and with it being a year ago, some things are bound to have changed right?
  So here are my more current 25 facts!
Enjoy!
  1. I am 20 years old.
  2. My hair is no longer brown & pink, it is now half grown out dark blonde and medium brown with a lil ombré action going on at the ends.
  3. I am still obsessed with Harry Potter, just not as much since I am now actually employed!
  4. I work at Subway.
  5. I don't buy half as many Yankee Candles as I used to and my life just hasn't been the same.
  6. I HAVE SEEN ARIANA GRANDE LIVE, IN CONCERT. She is unreal.
  7. Since having a full time job, I have been much more patient and calm.
  8. My favourite colours are currently white and pale pink.
  9. I have a tattoo!! I did it!
  10. I haven't written in my five year journal literally since this time last year.
  11. I had the opportunity to go back to college to complete the last beauty course left, I turned it down to work on more responsibilities in work.
  12. I only drink Diet Coke from subway, I no longer drink cherryade and every now and again I will have Lemonade. Although I do drink 2-3 energy drinks a week and that is a habit I am still trying to kick myself out of. (Quit the fizzy drinks srsly, makes u lose so much weight!!)
  13. I still want to be Ariel from The Little Mermaid. To be honest I just wanna be a Princess.
  14. I have grown a love for Les Misérables. Such much love.
  15. I still have a huge crush on Rupert Grint & Jamie Campbell Bower, also Ramin Karimloo, Ariana Grande and very many more.
  16. My feet still don't walk straight. 
  17. I have just started a new obsession with Game of Thrones thanks to my brother and I have been forced to take a house quiz and I am in House Targaryen. 
  18. I think my anaemia has come back worse than it has been before and I am getting it treated soon.
  19. The middle of my front two teeth are false because I somehow cracked them in my sleep, they are due to be fixed this year because the dentist I went to fucked them up badly.
  20. I'm still scared of being in love, but not with chicken nuggets.
  21. I want to rearrange my room to be more vintage and inspirational.
  22. I plan to change more by the new year. health wise and mentally.
  23. I also plan to start my driving lessons very soon. 
  24. I want to move to either Paris or London when I'm older.
  25. I am very, very happy to be where I am in life.
So there you go! 25 more facts about MY little life.

I'm going to start doing questions at the end of these blog posts because I am interested in what you guys have in mind. 

I'm feelin inspirational today.

Q: What is your favourite quote? 

Leave your answers in the comments below and I will be more than happy to read them, or send me them on twitter! (username is to the left, to the left.)

Enjoy the rest of your day my little fluffy pom poms with sparkly toezzzz (idk)

Soph xo

No comments:

Post a Comment