Search This Blog

Thursday 31 July 2014

July Favourites

♡ GOODBYE JULY AND HELLO AUGUST! ♡
How FAST has this month gone?! It's the beginning of the summer holidays and the weather has been all over the place! 30 degrees one day and 15 the next! Ahhh Britain!
Okay, this months favourites was supposed to be mega cool but stuff got canceled and I don't have many favourites this month so I do apologise :(
Anywho, enjoy! :) xo
MAKEUP & BEAUTY!
MASCARA: I've been loving the Kate Moss mascara from Rimmel London! It has the coolest brush ever and it adds so much volume and also separates your lashes perfectly, almost fairy-ish haha! (what?)
EYESHADOW: This month, the Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay has been my go to product this month! I use the same colours almost everyday and I am just obsessed!! I use 'Foxy' all over my eyelid, then use 'Half Baked' just above my eyelashes and then 'Tease' & 'Snakebite' in my crease! It's such a natural look and its super easy! If you don't understand what colour these names are, go get a palette and try it out!
EYEBROWS: I have also been using the Naked 2 Palette for my eyebrows as my archery pencil from Soap & Glory has nearly ran out! So for my eyebrows in the daytime, I have been using the shorter brush that comes with the palette! I will either use 'Snakebite' or 'Busted' in the daytime, whereas at night to make my makeup look more night-time-ee? I will add some of 'Blackout' to the arch and the start of my brow! 
NAIL POLISH: I have two this month which I have been LOVING SO SO MUCH!! First is by Barry M in the Gelly section! The colour is Sugar Apple and it's just the perfect summery colour ever and also it is very close to my favourite colour! Second is from Essie! I've had this one for a while but only recently come to appreciate it! It's called Bikini So Teeny and its like a gluey-purple colour, kind of a periwinkle colour! 
BRONZER: I think I have mentioned it before but this bronzer has been my most favourite one this month. It is from Bourjois Paris Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder in the shade 52! With the right brush, it looks so natural and makes you look so sun kissed!
BODY: This body butter is soooooo nice! The Body Shop's Almond body butter. it's heaven in a tub.
PERFUME!
I have had this one for so long that I have forgotten what the actual name for it is! It's Rihanna's perfume with the black pattern on the bottle, I'm useless with names, I know.
RANDOMS!
YANKEE CANDLE OF THE MONTH: Midnight Jasmine.
SONGS OF THE MONTH: Boom Clap by Charli XCX.. Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan and Break Free by Ariana Grande!
MOVIE OF THE MONTH: I haven't watched any films this month! But I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos!! 
MUSICAL OF THE MONTH: The Phantom of the Opera!
CLOTHING ITEM OF THE MONTH: My kimono from New Look!
OBSESSION OF THE MONTH: Spotify! 
TV SERIES: AMERICAN HORROR STORY OMFG.
DRINK: 7UP's Cherryade! It looks like lemonade… but it's not!!
That's it! I hope you enjoyed my few favourites and I wish you a good day!
Goodbye my fuzzy fluffy hula hoopers!
Soph (: xo



No comments:

Post a Comment